A lot of people know me as the guy selling SER and CB on various marketing forums, but I haven’t really talked too much about it here on the blog so this post is to show my results and give people an idea of why Search Engine Ranker can be so effective.
GSA Search Engine Ranker has quickly become one of the best, if not the best link building tool on the market today. I’ve been using GSA SER as my go-to tool for automated link building since its inception a few years ago. Since that time, I’ve been able to achieve quite a few first page rankings in various niches using SER as my primary tool.
So if you haven’t hopped on to the GSA SER bandwagon yet, maybe this post will help convince you to give it a try.
*note* – Keep in mind this isn’t a SER tutorial, but just an overview. I would like to make SER tutorials for my blog readers, but need to know what you’re interested in what kind of tutorials you would like to see, please leave a comment and I’ll try to put something together.
Before I go into why SER is so effective, here’s a few screenshots from some of my campaigns to show that SER can indeed bring results:
From the images above you can see that not only am I getting rankings from Google, but have a few first page rankings from Yahoo and Bing as well. Also, take note that the PR (Page Rank) of all the domains is a minimum of PR1. This is due to SER having the ability to automatically seek out high PR dofollow links.
That PR9 you see is actually a Youtube video so don’t get too excited .. you won’t be achieving PR9 with any link building software. Sorry!
Keep in mind Page Rank seems to be a metric that Google is slowly doing away with so I wouldn’t put too much focus on that, first page rankings is what really matters.
Why is GSA Search Engine Ranker the best automated link building tool on the market today?
First off, GSA SER has the unique ability to post to hundreds if not thousands of different platforms. A few platform examples would be WordPress blogs, Drupal, Vbulletin forums, the list goes on and on.
By having this ability, SER is able to produce a very diverse backlink profile.
You can see from the image that there are many different categories and within each category there are many different platforms. This opens up millions upon millions of websites for potential backlinking opportunities.
This also means if you’re trying to grab some of your competitors backlinks using a tool like ahrefs.com, majestic, or any other backlink profile tool, there is a greater chance of being able to automate some of those backlinks by dropping them directly into SER.
SER is able to automatically detect the type of platform you’re feeding it so it knows if its capable of posting to that URL or not.
As far as I know there isn’t any other tool on the market that offers the same kind of link diversity as SER.
Search Engine Ranker Gives You An Insane Amount of Control
With SER you have the ability to use various “filters” to better control where your links are placed.
These filters will force the software to only build backlinks to websites that meet the criteria you set which means if you only want backlinks from PR4 and up websites, you can do that. If you only want backlinks with a max 50 outbound links on that page, you can do that. If you only want to build backlinks from .edu, .gov sites, you can do that.
There are a ton of filters that can be used to bring in the highest quality backlinks possible. Backlink diversity + control over links (filters) is what makes SER so effective in ranking sites.
The more I write this post I’m realizing that it’s going to take writing a novel to list out all the features of GSA SER so I’m going to summarize a few more features to hopefully convince some of you folks that are still stuck using Ultimate Demon/SEnuke XCR to at least give SER a try.
GSA SER Features:
1) Link Diversity – Can post to an insane amount of platforms (covered in detail above)
2) Link Filters – Have control over the types of links you build (covered in detail above)
3) Automation – GSA Search Engine Ranker gives you the ability to setup your campaign, click start and just let it run. It will go out and find the backlinks, detect the platform, register on the website, log into the email and confirm the registration, submit your backlink, give you a report.
4) Backlink Statistics – Get a full break down of anchor texts, PR, platform type, dofollow/nofollow, unique domains and many other vital stats to better help you optimize your SEO campaigns.
5) Remove Links – Will automatically remove the links previously built by the software. This is good if you need to remove any “unnatural link penalty”
6) Automatic Malware Filtering – Skips over websites that have malware
7) Build Unlimited Links – Start a campaign, set it up and let it build links endlessly until you stop it.
8) Campaign control & scheduling – Set the software to build x amount of links per day to get better control over your campaigns
9) One time fee and updates for a lifetime – The developer behind SER (Sven) is the best in the business and pushes out updates on a regular basis (almost daily). The software is also a one time fee of $89.
I could literally fill up a book with insane amount of features Search Engine Ranker has to offer, but there is way too much to even try to list. If you’re into automated link building and haven’t given SER a try, definitely check it out.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, I’d like to know what kind of Search Engine Ranker tutorials you would like me to create? Post a comment or send me a message via the contact page and I’ll do my best to put it together.